Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,922 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just found my Owners manual for my 1985 Aspencade. I sold the bike about a year or so ago and thought the manual was lost. WOW what a difference between it and my 08. It is 114 pages including memo pages and the 08 is 3 books. I really loved my 1200 but I am glad I have my 1800 now.
Just for kicks and giggles the first owner wrote his name and a little bit of info in the manual. So here is the info Darel Anderson in Medlothian VA. Bought the bike new in 04/08/1985 and sold it to a fella in Richmond VA in 05/05/1992. So Darel if you are out there in cyper world PM me or respond here. I can tell you that the Little (we you know how wings are about their weight :D ) lady is still running. Take care hope to hear from him or someone who might know him!!

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
Felt the same way when I located the manual from my 1500 a cyear os so back. It found a good home in the land 'down under'

·
Registered
280 Posts
Just found my Owners manual for my 1985 Aspencade. I sold the bike about a year or so ago and thought the manual was lost. WOW what a difference between it and my 08. It is 114 pages including memo pages and the 08 is 3 books. I really loved my 1200 but I am glad I have my 1800 now.
Just for kicks and giggles the first owner wrote his name and a little bit of info in the manual. So here is the info Darel Anderson in Medlothian VA. Bought the bike new in 04/08/1985 and sold it to a fella in Richmond VA in 05/05/1992. So Darel if you are out there in cyper world PM me or respond here. I can tell you that the Little (we you know how wings are about their weight :D ) lady is still running. Take care hope to hear from him or someone who might know him!!
And geeszch, here I am thinking, I finally got a wing this summer... even if it's 22yo :) Runs like a top, though, and has less than 30K mi on it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts