Honda Goldwing Forum banner

21 - 40 of 41 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Well crap. But enjoy the ride you do make and Dustin will serve up a good meal to make it all better.
Yes sir...Planning on make the best of it.

·
Premium Member
7,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
G

·
0 Posts
Sounds like a good plan. It ain't Cody but it ought to be good anyway.

He still has the youth can overcome all attitude. Some times it can. Glad you will be along just in case.

......and change the thread's name to "aint Cody or New Mexico"..lol

·
Premium Member
1,919 Posts
Look at it this way Ref....Your reason for not going to Cody was admirable. You wanted to spend time with your son and ride. My reason is not so glamorous. My reason I am just broke :smile2:

·
Premium Member
23,671 Posts
The "It Ain't Cody!!!" Tour

You got the peach ? Well , you did invite Phil to stop by . I would have , but I figured he would run out of peach before he got here . Location ! Location ! Location !

·
Premium Member
7,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Just arrived in Shreveport. Great ride, better Catfish. Big thanks to Dustin for Hospitality. I enjoyed chatting with Zoe, Ana and Wesley. Great kids and so sweet and well behaved. Got to talk to Dustin about his plans for a new bike. It should be really cool. A trade of Peach was a bargain.
ImageUploadedByMO Free1435283280.806715.jpg

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Premium Member
7,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
You got the peach ? Well , you did invite Phil to stop by . I would have , but I figured he would run out of peach before he got here . Location ! Location ! Location !

I wish you were closer, we would be real Peachy!!!!

·
Premium Member
7,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Made my final delivery to Crownfire. I hope this was his house. Otherwise someone is in for a little surprise.
ImageUploadedByMO Free1435283432.771163.jpg ImageUploadedByMO Free1435283448.082556.jpg ImageUploadedByMO Free1435283461.211987.jpg

·
Super Moderator
14,088 Posts
That was the right place. I hope you didn't leave it on the table. Know anybody who wants to buy a good starter bike? That Suzuki is for sale. Sounds like you are having a good ride to Not Cody! Thanks for the special delivery. I'll be home before July 4. Probably

·
Premium Member
7,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
That was the right place. I hope you didn't leave it on the table. Know anybody who wants to buy a good starter bike? That Suzuki is for sale. Sounds like you are having a good ride to Not Cody! Thanks for the special delivery. I'll be home before July 4. Probably

It's in the fridge....enjoy

·
Premium Member
7,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
Since this trip was so screwed up, I decided make a journey to Uncertain, TX. and it didn't disappoint. Some folks may wonder why someone would ride so far for a Texas Sunrise.
ImageUploadedByMO Free1435326097.173501.jpg ImageUploadedByMO Free1435326117.910109.jpg ImageUploadedByMO Free1435326128.870704.jpg

·
Premium Member
7,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
If you get a chance to visit Uncertain you won't regret it.
I may have to rent a cabin there next time.....beautiful place.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
7,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
A couple years ago I visited the Vicksburg National Military Park and thought it would be a great little 30mph twisty to break the slab. So I paid my $4 and loved every little curve.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
7,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
When I got back into Tuscaloosa, I was in the middle of a major lightning storm. So I decided to wait it out in the best place I can think of.
:serious:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
7,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
So as a wrap up of this thread......My plans have been changed so many times and I have been excited then disappointed it seemed like the roller coaster that is Yandel Road thats on the way to Crownfire's house. Speaking of roads, if you have the opportunity to visit WARWGN and ride on his Shiloh Road, take it. That road is very fun, can't imagine living on it.
I completed 1204 miles in 2 days and picked up Louisiana and Texas on my map. "It ain't Cody" but it will have to do.

G

·
0 Posts
Good trip Phil and very good pics.Just remember we like your bike but don't need to see it in all pictures.We trust you went there.
Uncertain sounds a good place to visit certainly.

·
Premium Member
7,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
21 - 40 of 41 Posts