Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
23,774 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It finally bugged me to the point of action. I removed the windshield vent and cleaned the green and black goo that grows in between the interface. What amazes me is that the bike seemed to shift smoother.

·
Premium Member
576 Posts
Ok I think it's time for an intervention, man you really need to get off that barley grass! :D:D

·
Premium Member
1,405 Posts
Ok I think it's time for an intervention, man you really need to get off that barley grass! :D:D
Now that's funny, I don't care who you are! :):):):):):)

·
Super Moderator
28,449 Posts
Maestro, If you want to keep cleaning I know a 1500 that needs TLC. I'll even supply the barley grass somehow.

·
Premium Member
1,405 Posts
Well isn't this interesting.

One friend is trying to get you off barley grass.
Another is bringing more.

I commend Matt but I would like to get in line behind Fossil.
I want mine to shift better too.

·
Registered
219 Posts
How much smoother would it be without the windshield, that way theres no chance of picking up that green and black goo stuff. But then your cloths would become hard to change instead.

Hey this barley grass really puts things into perspective :D

·
Super Moderator
9,856 Posts
Ruffage, my man ruffage.... You have to have the cleanest pipes and now the cleanest windshield vent. Oh, by the way, we don't have any micor organizims up here in Pa. It must be the Va air... Too close to Washington...

Ride safe and enjoy the end of the riding season...

·
Premium Member
23,774 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ruffage, my man ruffage.... You have to have the cleanest pipes and now the cleanest windshield vent. Oh, by the way, we don't have any micor organizims up here in Pa. It must be the Va air... Too close to Washington...

Ride safe and enjoy the end of the riding season...
Thank you comrade. You understand. I feel sorry for the constipated ones. I'm pretty sure some of that stuff was mildew. I have a bike cover and the same dark stuff is there in the white heat lining. I notice it is worse when an easterly wind wafts our way from the Potomac River and Tidal Basin area.

·
Super Moderator
9,856 Posts
I'm pretty sure some of that stuff was mildew. I have a bike cover and the same dark stuff is there in the white heat lining. I notice it is worse when an easterly wind wafts our way from the Potomac River and Tidal Basin area.
It strange, since most of what comes from Washington is "hot air"...

Ride safe and enjoy the remaining riding season. I was down to visit a friend at John Hopkins in Md this weekend. Had to take the cage because there were 4 of us, but I sure wished I had the Wing.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts