Honda Goldwing Forum banner

41 - 49 of 49 Posts

·
Super Moderator
14,374 Posts
Awesome ride Doc, and thanks for taking us along with you. Are you getting royalties from the taxes in Williamstown?

·
Super Moderator
9,854 Posts
Great trip Doc. Thanks for taking us along. Other than the rain looks like it was trouble free.

·
Super Moderator
28,438 Posts
Great job as always my friend, glad you guys had good time, and really enjoyed your pics.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Many thanks for sharing your memorable ride, I wish that I could have joined you.....................I HAVE TO ASK, WHAT IS THAT TANK BEHIND YOUR SEAT??

Ronnie

·
Super Moderator
15,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
Many thanks for sharing your memorable ride, I wish that I could have joined you.....................I HAVE TO ASK, WHAT IS THAT TANK BEHIND YOUR SEAT??

Ronnie
its my three gallon fuel cell

·
Super Moderator
15,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
Ok cool !!! I do have to take my hat off too you, your a total insperation to the rest of us (me especially) that can only dream of taking very long distance rides like you do (y) (y) (y) :poop:
there are several of us here on GWOF that do long distance riding. i really didn't / don't think a trip to marietta, oh. is a long distance ride but i'm glad i've been an inspiration to some, oh i might be heading back down that way soon

41 - 49 of 49 Posts