Honda Goldwing Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone! I would like to know the best place in USA to purchase after market stuff for my 09 gl1800.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Greetings from Southen Calif---- we are very lucky to have so many really good places so close---- I perfer Totally Wings--but you have to call them their web site is not finished yet but they have great prices 562-861-4268--- there is also SO-Cal Motorcycles--very old and they have a great deal of parts for older wings --562-537-2964-- then there is Wing stuff-- they have a very good web site-- and moderate prices--
A lot of wingers like them because they can just order off the web-- they dont have the best prices --but they do have the fanciest web designs going

·
Registered
172 Posts
Wing Stuff is good if you own the most current model wing. Everything else they have to order and it takes two weeks to get it. If I need something I hit ebay. In most cases I'll find what I'm looking for at a great price and shipping is normaly very fast. I ordered a set of Mirror backs from cycle-cellar and had them in 36 hours. Sometimes when the seller is out in Cali it takes a week to get it here in SC. many of them have free shipping. I bought some Cubby nets for my saddlebags last night.

·
Registered
263 Posts
I've used Wingstuff,Chromeworld,Cyclegadgets,and MBL Innovations,have always gotten what i ordered in a timely manner. Chromeworld gives away a new Wing every year!
2yrs. ago a guy in nearby Kissimmee,Fl. won the thing.

·
Premium Member
161 Posts
Welcome Moeptoe, I have had excellent luck with Cyclemax Ohio. Prices are very reasonable and they ship promptly. Ordered stuff for my 1800 on Wednesday morning and received shipping notice the same afternoon. Good people to do business with.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.