Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanted to extend my warmest wishes to everyone on the forum!! Have a Happy Thanksgiving!! Lets try to remember the less fortunate and be grateful for all of our Blessings!!

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
28,454 Posts
Nice Touch Ray.

Happy Thanksgiving to all my fellow Wingers & friends on the Site.

Oh wait a minute, That's right I don't have any of those. I keep forgetting! "You figure it out."

·
Premium Member
1,404 Posts
A time to reflect

Ray, a nice thought to post this and remind of just how much we are blessed.

Many things I am thankful for. I consider myself fortunate in many, many ways.

I am still amazed at the internet and how it enables us to reach out to find others with similar interests. I came here to learn about my new bike and instead, found some new friends. You can learn alot about people on the net and in some ways, learn more than you might in person as our defenses are down as we are in the comfort of our home. I value each and everyone here-your opinions, suggestions and tolerance.

Whether it is Thanksgiving where you live or not, hope you have a great day.

·
Super Moderator
9,855 Posts
Ditto, from NE Pa. Count your blessings...

·
Premium Member
576 Posts
Nice words guys, would just like to thank all the servicemen/women that make this day possible so we can sit in a nice warm home, and spend time with our families. Thanks for all.

·
Administrator
26,266 Posts
Happy Thanksgiving to all my friends south of the 49th,Alaska and Hawaii. For everyone else wherever you are, count your many blessings and be well.
Great photo Matt, I live by lake too, but the water is a tad harder here:rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
17,146 Posts
First, Thanks to RigginRay for his wishes and starting this post.

And now; Wishing YOU ALL a GREAT THANKSGIVING. I have much to be Thankfull for. Hope you all have a great day.
And also GREAT Day to our FINE CANADIAN FRIENDS
:):):)
From the Northwest Corner
Ron

1 - 9 of 9 Posts