Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It is about here. Besides food and football, what are you thankful for?
I am thankful for my loving family including Jeanne, 5 kids and 17 grandchildren. I am still healthy enough to ride the Green Wing.
I am thankful for all of my blessings.
I am thankful to be born and live in the U. S. A. At this time of it's history and for the sacrafices of all frrom the revilution to today. I ask God to be with all military members and their familys.

Remember, some will never eat moms thankgiving dinner or watch the game with the family again. They will never hold their spouse or children again. Their loved ones will never hold them in their arms, wake next to them or have their Mom or Dad tuck them in at night.

Thank you Lord for all of these blessings and be with those far away and their loved ones back home. Keep them safe from harm.

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
Well said lonewolftx.

·
Premium Member
17,147 Posts
Thankful for my wife Betty (46years) our two grown kid Bruce and Heather. And living in the greatest country on earth.
A special thanks to those that Serve and Protect, both Military and Civilian.
And again Well said Lonewolfx.
From the Northwest Corner
Ron

·
Registered
174 Posts
I am thankful for my new knees (double knee replacement). I am on the mend and doing well. Can't wait to get the bikes back out.

I am also thankful for my bride who takes incredible care of me.

I am most thankful for a personal savior who cares for me so much.

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
I am thankful for the ability to work and put one foot in front of the other on a daily basis, I am thankful the good Lord has blessed me with all the things that most take for granted, a hot shower, a good meal, and a warm bed!!! Thanks for bringing this up because it is so easy to forget his blessings when times get tough!!

·
Premium Member
11,006 Posts
This isn't an Australian celebration, but I know that is a big event in the USA. We home school our chidren and one thing that we would do was go to the local police station, fire station and thank them. There would be a gift of choclates and a card of thanks. It was a time where they wouldn't know which way to look' because it was posiably the first time that it had happen to them.

·
Super Moderator
9,853 Posts
I'm thankful for family and friends. I'm thankful that I live in America with all its bounty. And most of all I'm thankful for a God who watches over all of us.

·
Super Moderator
15,240 Posts
I am thankful for the ability to work and put one foot in front of the other on a daily basis, I am thankful the good Lord has blessed me with all the things that most take for granted, a hot shower, a good meal, and a warm bed!!! Thanks for bringing this up because it is so easy to forget his blessings when times get tough!!
and i am also thankful that i can ride a motorcycle again because from '98 untill '07 i couldn't

·
Registered
132 Posts
I applaud LoneWolftx's statement and for starting this post. Yes, very well said.

Along with that, I am truly thankful for a loving God that loves me and all of His creatures. That knowing He would have to watch the horrible torture, separation and finally execution of His Beloved Son, sent Him anyway to show the love He has for mankind.

As a biker, for the freedom we have to see this great country without borders.

I could go on....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts