Honda Goldwing Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Weather permitting, I'll be on a 5 day trip next week. I know I'm a wimp by most standards here, but I don't ride on wet roads if I don't have to.

Wednesday, I'll go to my brother's house in Little Rock. Thursday, to his son's house in Memphis for dinner. Friday, I'll catch up with my GWRRA chapter somewhere between Mena and Hot Springs Village. They're spending Friday and Saturday nights in the village. I'll commute to/from my brother's house.

Saturday, we'll do an all-day loop into northwest Arkansas, and go home Sunday.

Anybody and everybody on the forum is invited to join us. Come from Oklahoma, Mississippi, Australia, or wherever. Your all invited. Or if you have a road or a diner you want me to check out, maybe I can work it in and report back to you.

One more thing, and I hope I don't sound sarcastic or facitious on this. I had thought about posting photos. But most of those will include members of the group who don't belong to the forum. Is it really appropriate for me to post photos of a bunch of riders from outside the forum? I know I'll get a full range of answers but I have a lot of respect for this forum and its members, and I don't want to offend anyone by stepping over the line, not even one person.

·
Registered
296 Posts
I have only been on the forum for a year now, but I don't see why those pictures should offend anyone. Love to see them. Have a great and safe Holiday week.

·
Premium Member
1,329 Posts
Post away! We like pics on this forum and another thing, once your a member here you are a full member in my book. I don't think their is a seniority clause in the rules. I will show the new guy as much respect as the older members.

·
Premium Member
3,594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you, both. I felt I would get more pluses than minuses but one of my basic rules of life is to be as compatible as possible and still legal and practical. So far, I'll be posting.

But be prepared. Our last day ride had something over a hundred pix. No, I won't post that many.

·
Super Moderator
15,167 Posts
how often do you see me post pic's of lisa and the ladys? so i see no reason why you shouldn't post pic's that include your riding friends. have a nice trip

·
Premium Member
6,724 Posts
Post on Randy & ride safe!

Mark

·
Super Moderator
10,007 Posts
Have a safe trip and post some pics.. We love pics....

·
Premium Member
3,594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Alright its settled. If any complaints, I'll just point at Doc. Course, this wouldn't be a problem if I could just get one of you to show up for even a small part of the weekend.

·
Administrator
15,318 Posts
Sounds like a great ride. Wish I could come along as that area is on my wish list. Look forward to the pictures as it doesn't matter who is in them.

·
Premium Member
24,630 Posts
Every picture is worth sharing. Not members? So what! They ride and that's what matters.:D

·
Premium Member
3,594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Well, I've repacked twice, the trike is loaded and gassed. Reality may be different, but I hope to be on the road by 630AM. The weather looks good....scattered showers Friday afternoon and morning lows for Saturday and Sunday in mid 30s. Camera is in the tank bag. Pictures may start with sunrise. I hope I can figure out how to get more than one photo per posting.

Take care, all. I'll be back soon, too soon.

·
Premium Member
6,724 Posts
Be safe Randy & enjoy your ride! Happy Thanksgiving!

Mark

·
Administrator
15,318 Posts
Pictures may start with sunrise. I hope I can figure out how to get more than one photo per posting.

Take care, all. I'll be back soon, too soon.
Have a great time! You can put five per post through the Manage Attachments button.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.