Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys we have an awesome member here! As many of you know I lost a tire as posted in my thread " this could have been bad" well mark offered up a pair of lightly used E3's for an awesome price. Long story short I met mark in Joplin MO today and got my new used tires. They'll be mounted Monday and I'll be on the road again.

Thanks again mark for the awesome deal.

·
Premium Member
23,765 Posts
Whacker is good people. One can just tell from his presence here. So you got to meet him in person? I nearly fell out of my chair when I read about his 1500 . We have all been through a lot together in a short time span.

·
Registered
515 Posts
I was just glad I could help a fellow member and winger in need. Pleasure meeting you and your wonderful family. Wish we could meet others as well. Now get those tire on, you have some catching up to do!

·
Super Moderator
28,431 Posts
Kudos to you Whacker & good for the GWOF. It's this type of camaraderie that makes our forum great.

·
Premium Member
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited by Moderator)
I was just glad I could help a fellow member and winger in need. Pleasure meeting you and your wonderful family. Wish we could meet others as well. Now get those tire on, you have some catching up to do!
Mark I tried but this is as car as I got with getting the tires on this evening

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts