Honda Goldwing Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been riding for over 4 decades, mostly Harleys. I still own four, but have been searching for a Goldwing for a few years now. Yesterday I finally found a 2006 with 31,000 miles. I’ve ridden all over the country, including a Nashville to St. Petersburg trip on a chopped Sportster. So yea, I ride. I feel like I did when I got my first bike with this Goldwing, it’s incredible! Looking forward to learning and contributing to the sight, thanks again!

·
Super Moderator
12,270 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum.

Congrats on the Wing.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Been riding for over 4 decades, mostly Harleys. I still own four, but have been searching for a Goldwing for a few years now. Yesterday I finally found a 2006 with 31,000 miles. I’ve ridden all over the country, including a Nashville to St. Petersburg trip on a chopped Sportster. So yea, I ride. I feel like I did when I got my first bike with this Goldwing, it’s incredible! Looking forward to learning and contributing to the sight, thanks again!
Hello and welcome to the forum.

Congrats on the Wing.
Thanks!

·
Registered
1982 Honda Goldwing GL1100
58 Posts
Welcome!
I like to read the excitement in your introduction!

I am new to the forum and to a goldwing myself. I wanted one for a while. I was supposed to wait a few more years as my boys are still young, but I couldn’t. I picked up a project bike to use for a few years before I get a newer one for my wife and I to ride everywhere in the future. I REALLY like the look of the 2020 and especially the 2021 Goldwings.

·
Registered
536 Posts
Welcome to the forum, and best wishes for many safe and happy miles on the Wing.

·
Administrator
15,289 Posts
Welcome to you from Mississippi. I also found myself loving the Wing. I picked it up for my wife to ride with me, but it turned out better than I ever dreamed. Enjoy the ride.

·
Super Moderator
9,995 Posts
Welcome to the GWOF from the Keystone state.

Reactions: Mikekl55

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Welcome to the forum, and best wishes for many safe and happy miles on the Wing.
Thanks!
Welcome!
I like to read the excitement in your introduction!

I am new to the forum and to a goldwing myself. I wanted one for a while. I was supposed to wait a few more years as my boys are still young, but I couldn’t. I picked up a project bike to use for a few years before I get a newer one for my wife and I to ride everywhere in the future. I REALLY like the look of the 2020 and especially the 2021 Goldwings.
Welcome to the GWOF from the Keystone state.
Thanks!

·
Registered
7,578 Posts
Welcome to the forum. We really like pictures here so please share photos of your stable.

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
Welcome to the forum and wishing you miles of smiles.😁

·
Registered
3,056 Posts
Welcome from the northern tier of PA. Enjoy the forum and ride safe.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts