Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My name is David C. Johnson, I am 70 years old and have been riding for the past 16 years. I have a Silver 2003 Goldwing. I live in North Texas. Love to ride on long trips on back roads, no Interstates for me unless there is no other way. Retired from DHS. Wife and I love riding the Wing.

:smile2:

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
28,029 Posts
Welcome along to the GWOF from Pa.

·
Super Moderator
9,578 Posts
Welcome to the GWOF from the Keystone state. Enjoy the form and get to know the great folks on here...

·
Registered
2,220 Posts
Welcome from the northern tier of PA. Enjoy the forum and ride safe.

·
Administrator
26,311 Posts
Welcome David. Hope you dodged that nasty series of storms on the weekend, I was in Austin and it was borderline scary Saturday morning.

·
Premium Member
562 Posts
Welcome to a neat place with lots of good people.

1. Where in North Texas?
2. Love long trips? Join us at Banner Elk,NC...

·
Registered
24 Posts
Welcome from a fellow North Texan - have you always had the trike or did you convert your 03?
I'm thinking about converting my 02 later this year.

·
Premium Member
3,731 Posts
David, welcome to the forum, this time from Mansfield. I also ride a '03 trike (MotorTrike).

The first weekend in May, our chapter has a group going to the Russellville, Ark area for two nights. You (and everyone else on the forum) are welcome to come along. But you better get your rooms done...its only 17 days.

·
Super Moderator
14,111 Posts
Welcome to you from Mississippi. I also love the back roads to see the country. I use the Interstates to get far the first day or two, but after that look for the roads with three numbers or just a name.

I highly recommend going along with Randy's GWRRA group. Great bunch of people and they visit good places to ride.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts