Honda Goldwing Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This ride has been going on years. Last year was my first year with a trike, so it would have been my first but I couldn't get the time off. This year I've got it and I'm going. Sure would be an enhancement to meet some GWOF members there. And two-wheelers are welcome.

The official dates are Apr4-6. Some will arrive in Kerrville on the 3rd.

On the 4th, go to Luckenbach, Willow City Loop and meet the late arrivals at Cooper's BBQ in Llano for lunch and then go to Kerrville, the "base of operations".

The 5th will be a ride out at 9am from Kotote Ranch in Medina to Frio Canyon Motorcycle Stop in Leakey, then Neal's Cafe in Concan for lunch. After that, free time to make up your own route and ride with who you want. I'll probably run over to Canyon Lake to say hello to my buddy Eddie at Frank's Tacos.

The morning of the 6th, we all head for the hills and The Three Twisted Sisters, 3 of the best roads in Texas. We'll wind up back in K'ville at the Schriener Cty Park Amphitheater for group photos and goodbyes. Some will start home right after and there's always some that go to Big Bend the next day. I'll probably come home Saturday night.

Hope some of you can make it. I've heard last year included 10 riders from 6 east coast states.

·
Premium Member
7,509 Posts
Randy, I may be interested in this ride. Deb's flying to Utah to see the grandkids during this time as I may be open for this. Are you sharing a hotel room with someone as I'd be interested in sharing one?

·
Premium Member
3,596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Dan, sending you a PM

1 - 3 of 3 Posts