Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
5,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Before I add this farkle to the Goldwing, my son and I tested it out yesterday on the FJR. He rode shotgun on the CBR to verify the results. This is my new GPS. Its called the Hentronic, model 1. Its black to reduce glare and light as a feather. It swivels to indicate cross winds and has small but effective eye sized antenna openings for ground based satellites. It has many functions like making breakfast while you drive and if you time it just right and move your right arm, you can tell the people behind you what you think of them following too closely.(Deposits on the fly) Non electric and runs on chicken feed and water. If I can get the Bluetooth (second picture) working properly, I will mount it on the other mirror.Should provide greater range due to the longer antenna. OK, too much coffee this morning. Its a zoo round this place. Isaac :D

Attachments

·
Premium Member
10,999 Posts
Dreamweaver: Leave the grass to your add ons. It effecting your thinking and you could get locked up.lol. Really I thought it was well said. The only thing you missed was that you could have a bird hanging off each arm when ever you wanted. Eric

·
Registered
5,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Dreamweaver: Leave the grass to your add ons. It effecting your thinking and you could get locked up.lol. Really I thought it was well said. The only thing you missed was that you could have a bird hanging off each arm when ever you wanted. Eric
Ya'll call 'em Shelas" or something like that don't ya? :D

·
Premium Member
17,147 Posts
I tried to tell you guys that them Texas fellers are scary. I don't even want to see the Horns he might want to add.:eek:
From the Northwest Corner.
Ron

·
Super Moderator
9,843 Posts
Who wipes off the fairing after the ride????? That chicken "stuff" is tough to clean up...

·
Super Moderator
28,431 Posts
That's a Big Chicken!:D

·
Registered
5,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I had great eggspectations for DreamWeaver as a new member, and he didn't disappoint me.
Well, it sure nuff has me scramblin to keep you guys from whippin up on me. So, I'm kinda beggin ya that if your gonna make cracks and make me a shell of my former self, at least get it over-easy.

·
Registered
5,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I tried to tell you guys that them Texas fellers are scary. I don't even want to see the Horns he might want to add.:eek:
Ron
Wow, Ron. What a great idea. I gotta start workin on that one. :)

·
Premium Member
17,147 Posts
Pleeease nooo Long Horns that go Beep, beep
Ron

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
Birds of a feather 'wing' together....

·
Registered
5,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Birds of a feather 'wing' together....
Thigh imagination is working over time and you got a leg up on me. I have a rooster out here that is in the prime of his life so I'm gonna name him Charlie Sheen. :eek:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts