Honda Goldwing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Banned
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello new to this forum. I'm from tenn and have had my 08 wing for a year now. I run double darkside and so far have had no problems with it. I pull a trailer and love to ride long distance. Making plans to go cross country this summer.

·
Super Moderator
15,167 Posts
hello and good morning white lightning, welcome to GWOF. post some pic's of your wing and trailer when you get a chance

·
Registered
9,536 Posts
Welcome 1 more on the darkside don't you just love it.:D

·
Registered
9,536 Posts
And you live in 1 great place,

·
Premium Member
24,123 Posts
Welcome aboard. Had a meet and greet at the Tail of the Dragon with some members here last May. We crossed your border with North Carolina a few times in one day. Love my car tire.

·
Premium Member
7,121 Posts
Welcome from the Heart of Dixie......I am one of the aforementioned members at the Tail of Dragon. I too love my car tire

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Premium Member
7,121 Posts
Staying with the theme of your member name. I stayed at the Moonshine Campground in October. Really nice folks....but to be honest, I tried, I am not a camper. Hotel showers and paved parking lots are better for me.:)

·
Premium Member
24,123 Posts
Staying with the theme of your member name. I stayed at the Moonshine Campground in October. Really nice folks....but to be honest, I tried, I am not a camper. Hotel showers and paved parking lots are better for me.:)
Staying at the Microtel in Robbinsville was ruffin it by our standards.

·
Registered
9,536 Posts
Staying at the Microtel in Robbinsville was ruffin it by our standards.
I used to camp but with the get off the bike take a shower jump in a hope clean bed then roll out early the next morning grab a free breakfast and ride all day I have become a happy boy.

·
Premium Member
7,121 Posts

·
Super Moderator
12,270 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum.

·
Premium Member
7,982 Posts
Hi White Lightning and welcome to the GWOF!

Don't listen to these candy:eek:sses! They sound like "The Princess and the Pea"!:p

In honor of your joining us:

·
Registered
6,713 Posts
Welcome to the forum, enjoy the site.

·
Administrator
29,020 Posts
Welcome to the GWOF & be sure to have a great time on that trip.

·
Premium Member
24,630 Posts
Welcome along!

·
Super Moderator
10,004 Posts
Welcome from the Keystone state...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.