Honda Goldwing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,120 Posts
I tried the Tapatalk and it said to contact the site managers for assistance.

·
Premium Member
24,643 Posts
No offense intended, but I'll be darned if I will ever use my i-phone for forum stuff:eek: I have to be on the confuser every day so that's what I use for forums. I know quite a few members use their smart phones and various m/c apps for them though.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
When I'm looking for some technical help on a forum, It's good to get instant notification when someone replies. It's also nice when I can read the reply when I'm working in my garage or away from any computers. If a site is Tapatalk capable, you wouldn't even notice unless you use Tapatalk.

I've received some helpful advise on this forum. I hope tapatalk becomes available.

·
Premium Member
7,120 Posts
I use the iPhone app....I just couldn't get it to use Tapatalk

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
195 Posts
I don't have any problem with the forum from my phone.
I still have a flip phone, not A Smart Phone, so no problems.
I don't have a smart, I, or any other computer phone, well my phone is 3-G, but never used, except for text once in a while, and that is a pain, push the 2 button three times to get a C. That's why I don't text much.
Probably will get one, one of these days,maybe someone will give me there old one when they update.
I get along just fine without it.

·
Premium Member
24,643 Posts
I'll forward this to the powers that be and see what happens. Maybe it's the wave of the future...;)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.