Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
First of sorry if this has been posted before , but when i saw it for the first time i got a cold chill down my back. How lucky was this guy, although i cant say as much for the people in the 4WD.

·
Premium Member
23,771 Posts
Like a great man once sang in his song Quote " Life is whats happening to you while your busy making other plans ". I seem to remember reading this somewhere and this clip brought it to mind !

·
Super Moderator
15,238 Posts
i'm glad that kid was just showin' off the bike

·
Registered
89 Posts
Mmmm...not sure if I'm buying this one. Pretty well done though.

·
Premium Member
99 Posts
i must agree with freighthauler, 6 yrs as a city police officer and 16 yrs as a vol. firefighter i've seen lots of wrecks and many ending in fire. The explosion was to quick and to big not like a gas tank exploding. :confused: The higher pitch of the explosion is off too. :confused: When I've experenced cars that "explode" the "boom" is usually of a deeper tone and more concussive.

I could be wrong though :eek:, its obviously set is another country and the atmosphere could be different there and change the whole deal. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
466 Posts
Yep, very well done photoshopped video. I would have bought it at first glance if they had not done the fire and explosion!
Even the fire was too unrealistic. And if you notice the bike when it lands, it just stops abruptly as if it hit something but there is nothing there to hit. The bike went from flying in the air @ 60 mph to dead stopped when it lands on the sidewalk. And did anyone notice the lack of debris? That bike would have shed a lot of plastic being hit that hard but there is very little debris from any of the vehicles.

·
Super Moderator
11,798 Posts
Nope, not enough parts from any of the vehicles involved. Accidents are messy, this was not!

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
Ive seen first hand what RR bikes look like when hit at that kind of velocity. Interesting yes, realistic I think not.

·
Registered
174 Posts
+1 for what has been said. I investigated accidents for well over 20 years. The tupperware on the bike would have exploded on impact. Interesting how the camera focused on the crash scene before the accident happend. I agree - well done, but not true.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Interesting how the camera focused on the crash scene before the accident happend. I agree - well done, but not true.
You know i thought that to, but then my brain said just coincidence, but now i feel i lot better thinking that its just a video touch up. I must admit it was well done though

·
Registered
741 Posts
What a fake vid!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts