·
Super Moderator
15,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
for some reason the image won't come through, i,ll try again when i get home

·
Registered
405 Posts
Beautiful! Brought back some memories. When I was a freshman in H.S. I had a senior cousin who had a similiar one. He would ride it out of the hollow where he lived, park it, and catch the bus at my house. After school sometimes he would take me for a ride. Sometimes he would catch a ride and leave it overnight at my house. When it was left overnight I would spend a lot of time just sitting and looking at it.

·
Registered
2,835 Posts
That was really a great bike, I has a 71, 72 and a 75 CB 750, I think I liked the 72 the best.

·
Super Moderator
9,854 Posts
That was a great looking bike. Thanks for the pic..

·
Administrator
26,266 Posts
Carbon copy of my '75 only without the fairing mine had. Loved that bike! My '82 was a better bike all round, but the '75 just had something about it. Great photo!

·
Registered
18 Posts
For the time that was an awesome machine......You know it still looks good today.

·
Registered
174 Posts
The first bike I bought after I got out of the army was a 76 CB750. What a great bike. It never gave a bit of trouble. :)

·
Super Moderator
15,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i still have it though i don't ride it much. it was a gift from my lab partner when i was in engineering school. i've had the bike since '84

·
Super Moderator
15,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i don't ride it much because it gets too much attention and that makes the harly guys angry, especially when they find out how much i paid for it

·
Registered
212 Posts
1975 bought my first new CB-750 What a bike!! Really!!! never been in a shop at all for any thing.well one day I went back to the Honda shop to show them my Fairing (Voyager by Kimstock ) WAS made in Calif. I installed.The owner said what is that? It's ugly.. I told him I was told the bike will even go faster with it on.Of coarse he didn't believe me.And of coarse I had to try that to see if it was true...and it is true.
At that time I don't remember seeing any Fairings around on new hondas.It didn't take long and you saw them on the show room floor.
Now riding a 1982 GW A ( full dresser).... Love this Bike

1 - 15 of 15 Posts