Honda Goldwing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In Australia, the 2012 Goldwing does not have tail lights in the trunk unit, only brake lights. I would like to know if there is an aftermarket wiring kit or a factory original kit, to convert the trunk light assembly to utilize the taillights as well as the brake lights. The bulbs are there, but there is no connection to them to make them work. This modification is to make the bike more noticable in the daytime.

·
Registered
713 Posts
Ditto on what chopin114 posted. I remember seeing some funky lighting regulations from down under. Someone had posted that some of the lights where not the same as US models involving saddlebag or trunk lights. Seems strange to me that GW riders like to add lights to be seen as a safety measure and governments tend to frown about it and HD riders rip the mufflers off to be heard, but the leo's don't seem to care. I've got one village PD that they replaced the mufflers on the department bike just for that reason!

·
Premium Member
24,530 Posts
One of our Aussie members (WingDownUnder or Cloud9 or such) did this tail-light modification. I just can't remember which one it was.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.