Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a control module on the tank of my 82 to increase or decrease the pressure in the front and rear shocks, but it does not work. Currently my bike sits way too low in the back. I am looking for someone that does work on that unit and would love and appreciate a referral. I live in Pierce county, but anywhere in Western Washington or even Multnomah county (Oregon) would be OK. In the meantime, does anyone know how to manually add air to the rear shocks?
Thanks alot,
Mistadq

·
Registered
6 Posts
air shocks

I have a control module on the tank of my 82 to increase or decrease the pressure in the front and rear shocks, but it does not work. Currently my bike sits way too low in the back. I am looking for someone that does work on that unit and would love and appreciate a referral. I live in Pierce county, but anywhere in Western Washington or even Multnomah county (Oregon) would be OK. In the meantime, does anyone know how to manually add air to the rear shocks?
Thanks alot,
Mistadq
If you look on the right side of the rear frame you should see a cap like what is on your tires take if off add air from a compressor no more than 60lbs.listen for leaks.

·
Super Moderator
15,238 Posts
with the compressor not working you may loose any air you add through the compressor. being an aspincade there may not be a valve to add air, that was on the interstate and standard wings

1 - 3 of 3 Posts