Honda Goldwing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
856 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have heard there is a kit hook up for the suspension system that converts the compressor for filling the tires or air mattress...does anyone know anything about htis?

·
Premium Member
16,738 Posts
Airing the tires is one thing, don't know if I'd want to use it to blow up and air mattress, that a lot of volume for that small compressor. Just my thoughts.

·
Super Moderator
15,162 Posts
if your wing has an onboard compressor all you need is the hose but i've heard it is time consuming. there is a slime air compressor for motorcycles ( about $ 15 ) which is svry small and then there is a mini slime compressor for cages ( about $ 20 ) not much bigger than the m/c compressor. autozone carries them

·
Premium Member
24,119 Posts
Installed a 12v outlet in the trunk and found a portable, albeit large compared to the Slime, compressor at the shop. It's a rather small addition ,but it sure has changed the way I keep up with the tire pressure, and it is saving me bundles at the pay-per-air pumps.

·
Registered
306 Posts
I installed a power socket in the left front fairing pocket, it uses the 15 amp radio circuit. I bought the small Slime compressor about $10, I already had the plug kit. Very handy!!

·
Super Moderator
10,000 Posts
Carry the small Slime on my Wing also. Does not take up much room..

·
Premium Member
24,632 Posts
I used to carry a little 12v unit in the trailer that would fill an air mattress in about 10 minutes. I took the plug end off and used alligator clips for the battery posts.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts