Honda Goldwing Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
856 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
The wife is back in NJ for the week so I just took the Wing out and went riding. I found a road that is rarely traveled...I stopped along the way and made a point to take a few photos. The horse were out in the middle of the desert..the white one was very friendly and let me pet her...I also ran across a group of ladies riding and two of them had wing trikes..they offered me a beer and I thanked them but declined....lol and then down the road another group of bikers that stopped also offered me a beer...good thing I have a no drink while riding policy or I would have been drunk by the time I finished the ride...lol:D

Attachments

·
Premium Member
7,120 Posts
Thats a cool lookin bunch. Bet it was hard to pass on that beer....

·
Premium Member
333 Posts
Looks like a great riding day in New Mexico. Looks like you also made some new friends which is always a treat.:)

It rained all day in the DFW area on Sunday, no riding for me today.:(

·
Super Moderator
15,160 Posts
lee if we had a milage contest you would win hands down, good pic's thanks for shairing

·
Premium Member
3,596 Posts
The horses looked thirsty. they probably would have loved a couple of free beers.

The chapter had a breakfast ride scheduled this morning for 8A. Called my 10 year old grandson at 10P last night to tell him I'd pick him up at 7A. Half hour later I got an email from the ride leader that the ride was cancelled for weather. Weather forecast aid the rain would end about noon. Called Chance back to tell him no breakfast ride, but I'd pick him up after it stopped and we'd have our own ride. Well, the rain didn't stop till after 6P. No ride at all. Damn!! Next weekend seems like a long away. Wish I could have taken Chance to NM to ride with you, Lee.

·
Administrator
29,001 Posts
Cool Stuff Lee, love the deserted look of the road & always cool to meet some hot biker ladies.:D

·
Premium Member
5,433 Posts
Beer !!!!!!'

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle

·
Super Moderator
9,994 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,643 Posts
Looks like a fine day. Good company and sunshine (ok beer's good too), what more can you ask for?

·
Premium Member
856 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
Don't get me wrong I love beer...but I hit the curves on this road at double the posted speed and I really don't want any buzz giving me an idea to go even faster on the curves... The ladies were a great bunch...I especially saw one who really caught my eye...but being married ruled it out...damm....but she did join my facebook....:D

·
Premium Member
7,120 Posts
Don't get me wrong I love beer...but I hit the curves on this road at double the posted speed and I really don't want any buzz giving me an idea to go even faster on the curves... The ladies were a great bunch...I especially saw one who really caught my eye...but being married ruled it out...damm....but she did join my facebook....:D
The road offers up a lot of temptations. Once I was at breakfast with Chopin and he wore his helmet to ward off such temptresses.:D

·
Premium Member
5,433 Posts
The road offers up a lot of temptations. Once I was at breakfast with Chopin and he wore his helmet to ward off such temptresses.:D
Or was it from his days riding the short bus?

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle

·
Premium Member
24,643 Posts
OMG giz...that's just WRONG:eek::D:p

·
Premium Member
856 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Wow ! Great. Beer...Horses and Ladies...Would you think the ladies would let you pet them instead?
Yeah I think one or two might have been up to that, but I know my wife would be a big NO on that......:D and whlle I have gone toe to toe with guys even bigger than myself...my wife is half Irish and Italian...she scares the crap out me when she gets mad...lol

1 - 16 of 16 Posts