Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI All,
DId a search and didn't find anything specific. Looking for recommendations on a good seat bag designed for use on the rear seat of a gl1800. I want just a bit more storage space and as I never carry a passenger, a spot for it.

Any help appreciated.
Thanks!
Chris

·
Super Moderator
28,454 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Bill,
I looked at those earlier tonight and was wondering if they'd work, it's worth a try, thanks very [email protected]
Chris

Chris, Check this one out I think it will fit the bill. I just got it in to put on a hitch rack to give the wife & I more storage on our upcoming trip across country. The bag is built of very high quality, has lots of room & it has a rain cover included. I am extremely pleased with it. Hope this helps.

http://wingstuff.com/pgroup_detail/...Bag/?goto=/pgroup_list/gl1800/397_T_Bags/mfg/

·
Super Moderator
9,855 Posts
I've heard very good reviews and comments about T-Bags. If you search the web I'm sure you will find others as well. You want something that will be waterproof. Good luck

·
Premium Member
31 Posts
I bought a medium sized Moto Fizz bag..

It's expandable and holds a lot if needed..

Bought it a couple of years ago so can't remember who I bought it from but I've seen it advertised on several GW accessory sites..

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks very much for the suggestions guys!
Chris

1 - 8 of 8 Posts