Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I,m Getting My New 2009 In One Week My Wife And I Need Some Input On A Good Intercom System And Helments

·
Super Moderator
15,241 Posts
j & m seem to be what most use

·
Registered
65 Posts
A little late on reply here, (just joined), I use "Blue Ant" blue tooth head sets. Will work helmet to helmet up to 490 feet away, and also work with your cell phone up to 10 feet away. It is about $220 for 2 of them, I am VERY happy with mine, had it for a year or so. My wife says I sound better on the bike at 70 MPH than I did sitting in the shop on my regular blue tooth. And that was back when I had my 750!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Headsets

J & M are great. They also have a bluetooth system.
They will be at Americade this year as in every year.
Everything I've had in the past and will in the future will be J & M.
Incidentally, any good recommendations on tires???
I've had bad luck with Metzler & Dunlop

·
Registered
405 Posts
A little late on reply here, (just joined), I use "Blue Ant" blue tooth head sets. Will work helmet to helmet up to 490 feet away, and also work with your cell phone up to 10 feet away. It is about $220 for 2 of them, I am VERY happy with mine, had it for a year or so. My wife says I sound better on the bike at 70 MPH than I did sitting in the shop on my regular blue tooth. And that was back when I had my 750!
That seems like a resonable price for 2 of them considering they are wireless. Does your music come through them at the same time like the wired sets? And where did you get them?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts