Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
23,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Quiet and cool Sunday here so I took a little ride across the Potomac River to Sugarloaf Mountain, Maryland. Nice short scenic ride , but once I arrived at the entrance I discovered that Motorcycles are prohibited from the park road that winds up the mountain. A local told me that it was posted some years back when the " motorcycle gangs " used to congregate up there and cause a ruckus. C'est La Vie.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
574 Posts
Quiet and cool Sunday here so I took a little ride across the Potomac River to Sugarloaf Mountain, Maryland. Nice short scenic ride , but once I arrived at the entrance I discovered that Motorcycles are prohibited from the park road that winds up the mountain. A local told me that it was posted some years back when the " motorcycle gangs " used to congregate up there and cause a ruckus. C'est La Vie.
So that's what they told you, I think they saw you coming:D

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
Lmao!!! They didnt want to hear your loud disruptive music!! Heheheehe!!

·
Super Moderator
9,879 Posts
That's a bummer.... So.... Did you go up??????

·
Premium Member
23,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That's a bummer.... So.... Did you go up??????
Yes. I turned around and went " up " the street about 20 miles to a town called Brunswick, had a Gator Aid and a bag of peanuts and went home. I knew I should have kept driving through Maryland to get into PA. Well..... Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.

·
Super Moderator
9,879 Posts
Now I would have thought a "jarhead" would have just gone in and waited for someone to give him grief... LOL. But your "softer side" probably took over and you did the honest thing. Ride safe...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts