Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all I’m heading to Sturgis SD for the rally. When I get there I’m having my new Corbin seat put on. So now I’m wondering if anyone is looking for a seat from a 2010 GL1800 (heated) I’ve only had the bike for a month so the seat is new and in excellent shape. The other thing I’m looking into is sending the seat back home and selling it later. So this is a bit of a feeler question. Is anyone heading to Sturgis or live in the area, that at some point will be going to Canada and has extra room for a seat. Although if I can sell it down there it would clearly be the best option. I still need to check on shipping rates but any ideas are welcomed at this point. Thanks

·
Administrator
26,266 Posts
It's been a few years since I was there, but there were several swap shops that you may be able to sell it at. Also check with the folk that mount your new seat, they may have an idea or two. Does your new Corbin have the heat as well, and is it a dual tour style? I had one of those and they are great seats. Seem a bit hard at first, but they are all day comfy.

·
Premium Member
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the heads up, this will be my first trip there. I had a Corbin on my last ride and said it would be the first thing I put on my new one. But to save on shipping, It isn’t the first thing but pretty close. It’s the one with the arm rests built in and uses the bikes controls for the heat. The nice part is it comes with passenger armrest at no extra cost you get a backrest plus you don’t lose the heat feature.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts