Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Since my latest oil change I have been experiencing some crazy happenings. Every time I start the bike, all the ceiling fans in my house go on. My dog is fine, he doesn't go ape shit cause he's a German Shepard and he probably saw this in WW2 before but I am freaked.

I have built this thing and I know every screw and all it can do and there are no transmitters anywhere.

Edit: You all know this is bs but let say that it was the real deal, so how would you respond... :

·
Premium Member
10,999 Posts
I would invite a mate around and bet him a carton that I can turn the fans on without been in the room. Eric

·
Premium Member
1,405 Posts
Since my latest oil change I have been experiencing some crazy happenings. Every time I start the bike, all the ceiling fans in my house go on. My dog is fine, he doesn't go ape shit cause he's a German Shepard and he probably saw this in WW2 before but I am freaked.

I have built this thing and I know every screw and all it can do and there are no transmitters anywhere.

When I change my oil (my choice is vodka) strange things happen to me too. No worries, somehow it all goes back to working properly the next day but it is a lot louder.:D

·
Registered
691 Posts
Did u change the crush washer? Strange things happen to those wo don't
I agree with this. It seems that a used crush washer can cause an electrical flux field causing all kinds of problems. These can include , but not limited to, airplane crashes, blackouts, sun spots, impodence, baldness, pms and athlets foot.

·
Premium Member
356 Posts
I have heard this can happen if you switch from regular to synthetic... and switch back again

·
Premium Member
23,765 Posts
Your spark plug wires are leaking and the electrical pulses are in phase with the fans remote radio frequency.

·
Registered
2,835 Posts
This happens when you change the oil and not the blinker fluid. The only thing you can do now is take all you ceiling fans down or sell your bike to someone far away!!

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
Sounds like Marvin the Martian is using you for a scapegoat with the Illudium PU-36 Explosive Space Modulator. Of course that's just my theory:rolleyes:

·
Super Moderator
7,661 Posts
That's usually what happens when you upgrade the ignition system on older GL's and you install the new Flux Capacitor/Dilithium Crystal unit, it has been known to change TV channels, open garage doors, set off security system and erase computer hard drives as you ride down the block.

·
Registered
5,095 Posts
If you have a dog that was in WW2, that makes him about 65 years old or 455 in dog years. Whats his name? Moses! AND if you do have a dog that old, there is way more to this story than you are telling us.:D:D I would also change liquor stores, your getting some bad stuff.

·
Registered
5,095 Posts
Well, after reading my post again and thinking about it...I DO want to know the name of your Liquor Store. That might be some really GOOD stuff. Nothing like a good ole cold Margarita unless its two of 'em. I bought a horse cause he liked Margaritas. He was the best designated driver I ever had on those trail rides. :eek::eek:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts