Honda Goldwing Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Super Moderator
15,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i met up with lisa, geonelli, and slip this morning about 10:30 at lisa's house. we waited another half hour but noone show up so we headed out. we took m-14 west to greenfield rd., heading north its a short ride to I-96. we took I-96 west to m-52 south. slip and geonelli had never been in that area and was doing quite abit of rubber necking. we stopped just south of m-36 where kit kat ( one of lisa's lady riders ) caught up with us for the ride into stockbridge. thats slip on the bike and geonelli standing in the first pic lisa with the vest on and kitkat in the red top in the second pic

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
15,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
some bike pic's

Attachments

·
Premium Member
7,120 Posts
What's Lisa riding now?

·
Super Moderator
15,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thats cyborg's wing, he's a member on NGW, #4 first pic

·
Super Moderator
15,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
when we left stockbridge and took m-106 north to m-36 so geonelli and slip could do more rubbernecking. kitkat took m-52 north to go home, it was faster for her to go that way. and she also got so see some country she had never seen. we got a text from her letting us know she was home. making it back to lisa's house geonelli and slip commented on how much they enjoyed the ride and scenery before heading to their homes

·
Premium Member
24,643 Posts
Great stuff doc. That 750 is a dead ringer for my '75. The RD is what my pal Smitty was riding when I met him in '83.

·
Super Moderator
15,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Great stuff doc. That 750 is a dead ringer for my '75. The RD is what my pal Smitty was riding when I met him in '83.
the 750 is alittle cleaner than the one i owne

·
Premium Member
11,280 Posts
Thank you Dr. Say G'day to Betty Boop. I hope to enjoy a ride with her one day. Eric

·
Super Moderator
15,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thank you Dr. Say G'day to Betty Boop. I hope to enjoy a ride with her one day. Eric
we are making plans for your return to frackville

·
Premium Member
7,999 Posts
Thank you for sharing the experience, William! Great stuff!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts