Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
really annoying,she'll have to go back to the shop.my 2009 gl sometimes idling up & down and now she dies!!!at the most inopportune times like when in the middle of an intersection waiting to turn left,the light changes to yellow,and it'smy turn to go,she'll stumble and die!!!!and the cb (dealer installed)sounds like sh$%,i can't understand a word anyones says!i think i can transmit because people respound back,but i don't know if they can understand me either.ALL MUST BE FIXED!!!Major flies in the ointment of what is supposed to be the best built mc on the market for 25k!!!

·
Registered
263 Posts
Sounds like a call to Honda customer service is in order. If you aren't getting satisfaction at your dealer,have them tell you where you CAN get it fixed. Also,if it's getting worse,that actually may be of help in the actual fix. Good Luck.

·
Super Moderator
9,856 Posts
Sounds like a ECM issue which should be able to be reset. You might also want them to check the air filter for any blockage (mice like that area). The CB is another issue which the dealer should fix or I would request another unit.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts