Honda Goldwing Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got just 3 weeks until I leave on my trip and I'm trying to get ready. I'll be posting updates here and I'm trying to figure out the easiest way to post photos. Here is a link to an iCloud share that I'm going to make public. Please let me know if you can see the photo.

https://www.icloud.com/sharedalbum/#B0xGJDfWGG079Q3

Steve

·
Administrator
29,002 Posts
Both are posting correctly. I happen to use Imgur, works pretty well for me, you may want to check that one also.

https://imgur.com/upload

Reactions: Luv2fish

·
Super Moderator
9,995 Posts
I can see them on both sites... Safe travels and looking forward to the pics..

Reactions: NREMTP and 823Jim

·
Registered
3,056 Posts
I can see the photos Steve.

·
Premium Member
24,643 Posts
I could see both too Steve. Although I do think the Google pics are sharper in definition. But it's easy for me to find fault with i-anything...definitely not a fan.
Funny how different location make for different plans. In 3 weeks I'm looking at winding (or at least starting to) down my riding season and you're headed out into the wild blue yonder LOL.

·
Premium Member
307 Posts
Pics looks good here in Kimberley
Is on easier to use than the other?
I'm not much of a techie.
Enjoy

every day is a good day...…… some are just gooder than others

·
Premium Member
4,328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well you know what they say when a plan meets reality right? I won’t be taking this trip tomorrow. I’m going to push it out until early summer next year. Wife had agreed to come with me if we tow the bike behind the RV. It will allow me to enjoy some day rides on those special roads and relax in the RV on those not so special roads. Stay tuned.

Steve

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
7,578 Posts
Well you know what they say when a plan meets reality right? I won’t be taking this trip tomorrow. I’m going to push it out until early summer next year. Wife had agreed to come with me if we tow the bike behind the RV. It will allow me to enjoy some day rides on those special roads and relax in the RV on those not so special roads. Stay tuned.

Steve

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sorry to hear that, Steve. Even when we are retired, life still keeps getting in the way of our plans. That isn't even including the To-Do List. :dunno::fiddler:

·
Premium Member
4,328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Sorry to hear that, Steve. Even when we are retired, life still keeps getting in the way of our plans. That isn't even including the To-Do List. :dunno::fiddler:
Yes, I'm learning that. Fine tuning my plan to include the wife and RV. At least this takes away the risk of snow crossing the rockies if I can hit it early summer.

Steve

·
Administrator
29,002 Posts
Yes, I'm learning that. Fine tuning my plan to include the wife and RV. At least this takes away the risk of snow crossing the rockies if I can hit it early summer.

Steve

It will be worth it to have her along, even if it means using the RV. Nothing is better than having adventures with your gal.:2guns:

·
Premium Member
24,120 Posts
Now you don't have to live with the guilt of those left behind. I like the snow in the Rockies reason.

·
Premium Member
1,194 Posts

Steve
Don't bet on that . You may/will still find snow even in the summer. Specially early summer.
Keep an eye on the weather and any road on the north side of the mountains.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts