Honda Goldwing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I am trying the move from BMW K1200Lt to the wing. Bought a 2010 yellow wing. Really kind of ignorant on the audio set ups and such but I do want to add the GPS inputs and have wired or BT Iphone. I also want to put a permenant (as in leave it in all the time) I pod.
Any help will be apreciated.

After 3 LT's and I had an option on the K1600GTL (canceled, underwhelmed with performance) and I still have a R1200GSA and K1200RS I hope this is a good move. I wish the ABS was standard on the wing, really kind of rare.

Milton

·
Super Moderator
15,158 Posts
hello milton, let me guess you are from pa. :) welcome to GWOF

·
Registered
6,713 Posts
Welcome to the forum Milt. I think you made the right choice going with a Wing. Glad to see your still a Steeler fan.

·
Super Moderator
9,992 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Pennsylvania. Ride safe and enjoy the site. Nice folks and good info on here...

·
Premium Member
104 Posts
Welcome Milton,,,,,,,,Everything that you want to do to your wing can be done. There is a wiring harness available that will do it all, however I cannot tell you how. Unless you are really good at that stuff you would probably be better off to have it done at a bike shop or dealer. I just had my GPS wired in today and it was more that I would want to tackle..I think the harness is available at Wing Stuff or Direct Line Parts. You can check them out on the web........Good luck
PS
If you use a Garmine Zumo 550 that can also serve as an I Pod and you can run your bluetooth off it.........check it out....

·
Premium Member
24,646 Posts
Welcome Steeler34. Did you actualy ride the GTL? I'll probably never get a chance to, but from what I've seen I think like you. Straight line go should be impressive, but I'm not impressed with the cornering prowess(?) that's been displayed thus far.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.