Honda Goldwing Forum banner

101 - 115 of 115 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,536 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,730 Posts
Bill & Janice, a pleasure to finally meet you after all the PMs, phone calls, etc. Just wish we could have had more table time to share. But that will come someday.

·
Administrator
25,969 Posts
I second that Randy. Meeting Bill was like meeting a brother you only knew about but never met. And jaNICE is an absolute pleasure to be around. Can't wait for the writeup and pictures (I think she only took about 10k of them).:smile2:

·
Registered
1,609 Posts
Made it in at 2:45. jaNICE ran to do some grocery shopping and I am on clean up.

Back to normal tomorrow. No issues on the way back home for the last leg.

Another one gets home safe :thumbup:

That's everyone now isn't it (welll other than Eric and Vanessa)?

·
Administrator
25,969 Posts
Any word on your fork cartridges? How'd things go with the old assemblies installed?

·
Super Moderator
27,558 Posts
All good Terry, got a small one at Tractor Supply in Cody, tucked in the bike now. Duh! I knew better and still panicked.

Bill & Janice, a pleasure to finally meet you after all the PMs, phone calls, etc. Just wish we could have had more table time to share. But that will come someday.
Randy, I too wish our time together would have been longer, unfortunately we came in a day later than you all, then jaNICE's & my plans were out of synch with everyone else. I will say the short time we had with you we enjoyed immensely.

I second that Randy. Meeting Bill was like meeting a brother you only knew about but never met. And jaNICE is an absolute pleasure to be around. Can't wait for the writeup and pictures (I think she only took about 10k of them).:smile2:
Likewise for me my friend. She had to buy another memory card. ;)

·
Registered
1,609 Posts
Any word on your fork cartridges? How'd things go with the old assemblies installed?
I never got them sent off before leaving for Superior. I'll do that when I get home again.

The old insides are holding up fine; but I remember now why I changed to the monotubes. When new, the PMT's are a significant improvement over stock. But I sure don't want to be changing them every couple of years :frown2:.

·
Administrator
25,969 Posts
Hopefully you just got a bummer set and Progressive steps up.

·
Premium Member
646 Posts
Cody Adventure

To all my new Friends at Goldwing Owners Forum, and the few I already knew. It was a trip of a lifetime an I am so glad I could make it and bring my son Larry. Had my doubts there for a while with knee replacement in March. Thank you all for making him feels so welcome an one of the group. He throughly enjoy himself. Riding Bear Tooth was an experience and well worth the time for the beauty of the area. Taking those hairpin curves on a Spyder is a little different with no lean. Now if I just could remember all the names that go with the Forum Alias. Maybe Ron or someone would be so kind as to list them for those there. Anyhow just wanted to say thanks and where to next year.
Ken (lken37)

·
Administrator
25,969 Posts
Look at the back of your t-shirt Ken, I think it's all there:wink2:

·
Premium Member
8,510 Posts
To all my new Friends at Goldwing Owners Forum, and the few I already knew. It was a trip of a lifetime an I am so glad I could make it and bring my son Larry. Had my doubts there for a while with knee replacement in March. Thank you all for making him feels so welcome an one of the group. He throughly enjoy himself. Riding Bear Tooth was an experience and well worth the time for the beauty of the area. Taking those hairpin curves on a Spyder is a little different with no lean. Now if I just could remember all the names that go with the Forum Alias. Maybe Ron or someone would be so kind as to list them for those there. Anyhow just wanted to say thanks and where to next year.
Ken (lken37)
It was great to meet you and Larry, Ken! Glad you both felt welcomed in the gathering. At the end of the day, it's really not about Goldwings, it's about good folks who ride whatever and just want to share some riding and fellowship together.:smile2:

·
Administrator
25,969 Posts
It was great to meet you and Larry, Ken! Glad you both felt welcomed in the gathering. At the end of the day, it's really not about Goldwings, it's about good folks who ride whatever and just want to share some riding and fellowship together.:smile2:
Easy Kevin, we are the "Goldwing Owners Forum" after all.:knockknock::LaughHard:

·
Premium Member
8,510 Posts
Easy Kevin, we are the "Goldwing Owners Forum" after all.:knockknock::LaughHard:

True enough, Daryl, but last time I checked I didn't have a Thunderbird tattooed on my ass!:wink2:

·
Premium Member
646 Posts
Look at the back of your t-shirt Ken, I think it's all there:wink2:
Daah, Now why didn't I think of that? thanks
Ken

101 - 115 of 115 Posts