Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Why?? Cause my new 08' is being delivered some time this Friday! Wife and I will drive to Seattle to pick it up, (300 mi.). Will arrive Thursday evening, stay overnite then wait for the call from the delivery driver. If it arrives early enough to make it across the U.S Canada border by 3:30, I will do the export, otherwise in storage on the U.S. side til the following Monday, then a 200 mile trip home.

Lookin forward to getting acquainted with the Wing.:D

Ed
(Yellovette)

·
Super Moderator
15,235 Posts
keep yourself calm ed, friday will be here before you know. oh congrats and be safe

·
Super Moderator
9,843 Posts
Great news YV.. Enjoy your new Wing and ride safe.. Post some pics when you can..

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
Got any fingernails left? Thought about you when I rode by on the Yellowhead on the 22nd. I've got a bud that runs the pub in Little Fort and he has a couple weekend events that some of us just may make. I'll let you know if I'm headed that way.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Got any fingernails left? Thought about you when I rode by on the Yellowhead on the 22nd. I've got a bud that runs the pub in Little Fort and he has a couple weekend events that some of us just may make. I'll let you know if I'm headed that way.
Thanks for the thought. I too was thinking about the Salmon Arm ride that I was missing. Well the import red tape is well under way, so I'll be free to ride soon. Hopefully befor the end of this month!

YV

·
Premium Member
1,999 Posts
Good luck on the new addition to your family yellovette. Ride it safe and enjoy.

·
Registered
6,734 Posts
Yee-Haw! My little girl just turned 22 (,000 ) so I bought her a bra.
That black bra makes her look sexey. Better watch the crotch rockets around her their hormones are raging.

·
Super Moderator
28,431 Posts
Yellow have fun & ride safe with your new Wing.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Very Nice...you will LOVE it.....ride the wheels off her......

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
p/n 08P35-MCA-100 page 15 of the Honda PG&A catalogue; msrp is $108.60 at your dealers. Wingstuff sells them at about $80 + shipping if memory serves. For us here in the nanny state there's cross border fees and gst on top of that, and right now you can't by-pass the fees with the postal doofus's on strike (Fedex and UPS charge them almost without fail).
Er, Maestro would I be a bit forward if I asked if the bra was front or back clasp? LOLOLOL

1 - 17 of 17 Posts