Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, after owning a Goldwing for 3 1/2 weeks, it's still in the shop!! After another week in the shop it was determined?*#?#$??, that the bike needed a new ECM board and new injectors. That was done last Friday, the 19th. Unfortunately the bike still stalled. After more "investigation" now they feel it's the main wire harness or possibly the sub harness. So those parts were ordered and as of yesterday they were going to first change the sub. It's 4:30 PM on the East Coast and since I haven't heard a word, I figure they haven't installed the harness yet or...it didn't work.
Meanwhile it's been in the shop for 19 days and I'm missing some prime riding.
What did Honda say....they're doing everything except make me a happy owner. No bike, no loaner, no compensation....but Honda finance did manage to send me a bill for the little I financed!!!
Well we shall see....but I'm having serious doubts about staying a Goldwing owner!

·
Registered
690 Posts
... Howdy ... A Friend Was Experiencing Similar Problems And After $1300. Later He Took It Out Of The Shop And Another Friend Said He Wanted To Check It Out ... Well 2 Hrs. Later He Called And Said He Found The Problem ... The Main Fuse Board Had A Hairline Crack In It And Was Breaking Some Circut Sooo A Couple Drops Of Super Glue And He Is Riding ... Happy Trails ...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts