Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a used set of stainless pipes for an '82 GL1100 - I'm in the UK, running a low-budget Survival 'Wing. I need the headers in any condition, the silencer parts will be cut so these can be bent, bashed or ugly.

Been running modified original steel headers but after 130,000 miles, I have had enough of patching them up - there's no original metal left on them!

Any 'Wingers got a wrecked set they want to shift?

Cheers

SneakyPete

·
Registered
35 Posts
Are you talking about the Headers right at the exhaust ports and down to the collectors, or the pipes after the collectors?

·
Super Moderator
9,856 Posts
That's quite a ride you have there. Looks like a fun ride. Hope you find the parts you are looking for. Did you try places like eBay or Craigslist? Sometimes you can find older parts there. Good luck.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Headers

Are you talking about the Headers right at the exhaust ports and down to the collectors, or the pipes after the collectors?
Hi, am looking for the section from the exhaust ports to the collector - I have a useable set of steel manifold clamp rings - but would like to get hold of a set of stainless pipes.

The only stainless downpipes I have seen so far are individual tubes - is there a version that goes from 2 into 1?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts