Honda Goldwing Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Followed a friend of mine down the coastline for lunch at Ragged Point. He is now running a CT on his ST and will never go back to regular MT unless another viable alternative becomes available. Of course, he was followed by a Goldwing with a CT, a much superior ride:D

·
Premium Member
578 Posts
Nice video......thanks for sharing!!!

·
Premium Member
24,123 Posts
Once again the proof is in the pudding : Pudding it on and taking it for a ride. What size and type tire was his choice? That must look pretty wild on the ST. Ours are for the most part hidden behind the bags and rear fender.

·
Administrator
29,017 Posts
Nice Video Dook. Glad your buddy likes his C/T.

·
Premium Member
24,630 Posts
Very nice, you can really see the action in your front fork. Em, what was that little dallyance across the centre stripe at 1:40 though;)

·
Registered
654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Its a Hankook Ventis V12 Evo 205/50-17. In a forrest, if a bike crosses a double yellow line when there is no traffic, did it break the law?

·
Premium Member
24,630 Posts
"Didn't do it, nobody saw me do it, can't prove a thing!"
Bart Simpson:D

·
Premium Member
1,880 Posts
Yall have got to stop! I am so standing there with Darth Vader and the Emperor. YES YES I feel the power of the "Dark side." I just cant or maybe I can???? Stop influencing me!! :D

·
Registered
654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yall have got to stop! I am so standing there with Darth Vader and the Emperor. YES YES I feel the power of the "Dark side." I just cant or maybe I can???? Stop influencing me!! :D
Join us and rule the universe.

·
Premium Member
24,123 Posts
We rather refer to it as the " Brightside " , or " The Age of Reason ". P.S. Ralf : See you down in Maggie Valley in May. I'll let you feel the power. You can even take the power for a spin.

·
Registered
654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Much to learn, he still has.

·
Premium Member
7,121 Posts
Great ride Dook...CT or MT....Yes the GW is superior, but that 1300 can hold its own:cool:

·
Premium Member
24,630 Posts
Great ride Dook...CT or MT....Yes the GW is superior, but that 1300 can hold its own:cool:
Where the Wing runs out of steam though, the ST is barely breathing hard...ridiculous top speed on the ST's. Way too easy to ride all day on them at 140+:eek: (not that I have had any em, personal experience in that regard:rolleyes:) And I'm sticking to that story:p

·
Registered
5,005 Posts
Beautiful scenery and nice video. What camera did you shoot it with? Hope I didn't miss you pointing out that fact. Anyway, nice, nice, nice.:)

·
Registered
654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
The mighty Wing had all the bases covered along the coastline. The ST had no open roadway to squirt away. The few times he built a gap because of a long straight or traffic, I went fishing and reeled him back;)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts