Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took off last month in 40 degree weather from upstate SC on a road trip to Florida with my Son. He had the week off from college and we loaded his 01' Triumph ST and my 96' Aspencade and left Mom at home. Hehe. After 1800 miles round trip and the freedom of the road, I highly recommend the time with your children!:D

·
Registered
2,835 Posts
Thats great,

·
Registered
27 Posts
I'm looking forward to doing some of that myself. I just got the Goldwing, he gets the Shadow. Miles of possible smiles.

·
Super Moderator
28,446 Posts
bkb103

Sounds like a great time was had that's for sure. I wish my two guys rode but neither one is interested.

·
Registered
43 Posts
also taking a ride with my son,but he rides a harley,i can live with that

·
Premium Member
23,771 Posts
Had some great day rides for two years with the son on our then VTX's. It was great until the bank decided they wanted the bike he was riding back. Momma said " NO! " to a bail out.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
9,851 Posts
It's great that you both enjoy the experience of riding. It's a great time to bond and great memories to store. Ride safe and don't forget to take Mom for a week somewhere.

·
Super Moderator
15,238 Posts
i don't have a son or a daughter

·
Registered
43 Posts
with all the bikes you got,i could probably find you some,but you are certainly welcome to come ride with us,detdrbuzzard

1 - 9 of 9 Posts