Honda Goldwing Forum banner

121 - 133 of 133 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,003 Posts
Alwin
I was not criticising you. I am planning on being there. I also have plans to visit some friends on the way there and back and those plans wont be cancelled.

·
Premium Member
3,325 Posts
You may not be able to prevent catching the virus but you’re in total control of catching the panic. It’s a personal decision and everyone is in a different situation. I just wish our media and government could be trusted to not twist the truth for whatever agenda they are promoting. People need good information to make good choices.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
556 Posts
Discussion Starter #123
!!!! Spring M&G 2020 Postponed !!!!!

It is with a very heavy heart that Randy and I will postpone this M & G to a later date. The State of Texas just declared a State of Emergency. It is the uncertainty of which restaurants, State Parks and other establishments will be open to accommodate anybody. We think this is the only sensible decision.

·
Premium Member
1,003 Posts
!!!! Spring M&G 2020 Postponed !!!!!

It is with a very heavy heart that Randy and I will postpone this M & G to a later date. The State of Texas just declared a State of Emergency. It is the uncertainty of which restaurants, State Parks and other establishments will be open to accommodate anybody. We think this is the only sensible decision.
Sorry to hear but perfectly understandable. Please keep me posted as to the new date.And thank you for all your work on this.

·
Premium Member
2,429 Posts
Whatever.(n)

·
Super Moderator
27,679 Posts
@TAL, you and Randy are in this unfortunate situation, but it does anyone little good to go with a plan if accommodations, restaurants, and such are unavailable.

Although Janice and I are using good practices to keep safe, we too have discussed the possibility that we may have to make this same call that you did if things aren't under control by September. Hopefully we will not have to, but time will tell.

Hope you guys can get together at a later date.

·
Super Moderator
13,880 Posts
Sorry you have to cancel. But a new date may allow me to attend. The way the weather is working around here the spring fire season is full on and not looking to lighten up anytime soon.

121 - 133 of 133 Posts