61 - 80 of 91 Posts

·
Administrator
26,011 Posts
Hehe, no knife allowed...airport security and all that LOL

·
Premium Member
3,730 Posts
George, Cleburne State Park is where many of our riders will camp. There are a few cabins but I don't think they have restrooms or showers. You'll be communal with the tenters. And, you'll have to bring your own linens.

Dinosaur Valley SP has no cabins at all.

Now you know why Tom is digging for group rates for hotels/motels

HI, Norma

·
Premium Member
3,730 Posts
Lee, I'll buy you a case of depends if it gets you here.

·
Super Moderator
13,836 Posts
Lee, I'll buy you a case of depends if it gets you here.
I'll buy a box.

Lee, I can route you there and only cross three state lines. That shouldn't violate your parole limitations. But if you can cross four state lines you can ride here, rest for a day, and then we can ride to Texas......>:)

·
Super Moderator
13,836 Posts
I doesn't need no pampering !
Bwahahahaha, now that's funny. We could start a poll to see what others think on that subject.....but I'm sure it would digress into the debate on car tires and WD-40.

·
Premium Member
3,730 Posts
Lee, we could go a couple hours south of here and get a photo of your bike at the fire station in Centerville, Tx.

·
Administrator
26,011 Posts
Hehe, that beats the heck out of a cardboard cut-out. Just sayin">:)

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
sounds like the debate might be between Depends and Pampers now..... was not aware that pampers made them that large!?

·
Premium Member
3,730 Posts
For any given product, there are consumers that will come up with very creative mods. Stacking pampers should be simple.

But I think we are drifting towards an area that further posts might be banned by admin.

·
Super Moderator
10,949 Posts
:facepalm:

·
Premium Member
3,730 Posts

·
Premium Member
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #77
Update on the first page. Sorry it took so long. However, changing the decade is always a big deal @ work.

·
Premium Member
991 Posts
Reservation make. See you in April

·
Premium Member
3,730 Posts
We haven't decided on the route for Saturday. Its probably going to be 2 to 3 hours plus a lunch stop. Motel6 was simply the best location and amenities for a low price. But feel free to stay elsewhere. Just know the ride Saturday will start and end at Motel6 so try to pick something close.

For those camping, I'll suggest Cleburne State Park. If the ride goes east, you'll meet us at Motel6. If we go west, we'll stop at CSP and pick you up.

·
Premium Member
881 Posts
Reservations made at Holiday end express Motel 6 was full. Just an fyi. Or they said they were on their web. No matter they are real close to each other.

61 - 80 of 91 Posts