Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 90 Posts

·
Premium Member
545 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Calling all members...

Randy and I are planning an M & G right here North Texas. Save the date: April 03, 04, 05 - all in 2020.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

M & G Cleburne TX, April 03- 05, 2020

The parks are filling up fast – Dinosaur Park is already booked solid for the weekend we have planned. So, please go ahead and make your reservation for the Cleburne State Park here if you are planning on using your RV or plan to camp: https://texasstateparks.reserveamerica.com/unifSearchResults.do.

Hotel Information:
Please contact the hotel directly – DO NOT USE THE WEBSITE!!! Due to the group reservation, it will state that no rooms are available!!!

Motel 6 Cleburne – 12 rooms reserved
1720 W Henderson St, Cleburne, TX 76033
(817) 666-1100 – mention Gold Wing Owners to get the reduced rate.​
You will need a CC to make your room reservation. However, you will not be charged if you cancel BEFORE 12:00 p.m. the same day.

Rooms:
$47.69 plus tax per night
Non-Smoking rooms (smoking available upon request)
Two (2) full beds
Standard Amenities:
Free Wifi
Free Morning Coffee
Pets Stay Free
Free Local Calls
Kids Stay Free
Free Expanded Cable​
Note: They do not serve breakfast.

====================================
TAL Hotel ink
Randy Hawes ink (dependent on health)
WARWGN ?? ink
BMills Hotel ink
Alwims Hotel ink
Jinx Hotel ink

·
Super Moderator
13,831 Posts
I'll be putting this on the calendar.

·
Premium Member
3,730 Posts
I thought about making a bet with Tom about who would be the first to respond to this. I would have won.

·
Super Moderator
13,831 Posts
I thought about making a bet with Tom about who would be the first to respond to this. I would have won.
But would he have taken that bet?

Bummer. I'm booked through August.
Come on Lee. I can get you there by only crossing four state lines. You can even come here (first two state lines) and stay a day or two before and after to recover.

·
Premium Member
3,230 Posts
But would he have taken that bet?

Come on Lee. I can get you there by only crossing four state lines. You can even come here (first two state lines) and stay a day or two before and after to recover.

I think Lee meant to say that to make it on time he would have had to leave in August.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
23,475 Posts
I would have to get it cleared through my probation officer.

Sent from my E6830 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
545 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
You have to understand that I'm an IBA offender. I break a lot, so I'm limited to the number of state borders I can cross in a day ride.
Forgive me the stupid question - IBA offender? Did they sack you from the International Bartenders Association? If you loose that, you get your travel rights revoked - period. :hahaha:

·
Super Moderator
10,932 Posts
I think with the windshield removed, the Wing would fit! :)

·
Premium Member
2,406 Posts
Calling all members...

Randy and I are planning an M & G right here North Texas. Save the date: April 03, 04, 05 - all in 2020.

Details to come soon...
HMMM, North Texas, that's a lot of areas don'tchaknow. Definitely on the calendar if I'm still kicking then.

·
Super Moderator
15,015 Posts
I'll bet it holds enough gas to get you from one gas station to the next. >:)
and thats why I like taking the Mighty ST 1300, I like to skip a few gas stations:)

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
Here is the website for all the State Parks in Texas. Check out the map, click on one of the selections and it will tell you it's name and click on that to go to that particular parks website. Lots of choices.....:grin2: Isaac

https://tpwd.texas.gov/state-parks/

·
Premium Member
2,406 Posts
1 - 20 of 90 Posts