Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, 1st time-I installed a gl1800 4 function spoiler on my 2009 goldwing.the wiring is a plug & play (right). it replaces led light on the spoiler,adds red running light, amber left & right signals. I removed the seat,backrest and the trunk inner trunk liner as instructed. then Im instructed to remove the center section between the saddlebags.and remove the hardware,a panel will need to be pulled on as there are fingers holding it in place 2006+ there are 4 allen head fasteners,I cant locate this panel. then it tells me that there is a black rubber boot behind where the license plate would be,inside this boot are 3 two pin connectors and 2 three pin connectors. does anyone know where this boot with these connectors are?

·
Premium Member
576 Posts
Hello Newhart and welcome to the board, sorry I can't help you with your spoiler,but there are a lot of helpful guys here, I'm sure one of them can help.

·
Super Moderator
9,844 Posts
Hi Newhart and welcome to the forum. I have a spoiler on my 09 but it was installed by the dealer when I purchased the bike. So I can't help with your problem. If "joe in calf" gets on he may be able to help. He seems to be able to find all kinds of instructions and information on the 1800 Wing. I'll look also to see what I can find. Where is home for you? Good luck and ride safe..

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi Newhart and welcome to the forum. I have a spoiler on my 09 but it was installed by the dealer when I purchased the bike. So I can't help with your problem. If "joe in calf" gets on he may be able to help. He seems to be able to find all kinds of instructions and information on the 1800 Wing. I'll look also to see what I can find. Where is home for you? Good luck and ride safe..
I live in Jacksonville Fl. Im 62 with a 47 year old heart I got in 2002.
Life is good.

·
Registered
2,835 Posts
1 - 5 of 5 Posts