Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please take notice. I was on the AAA website today. THE ENTIRE STATE OF ARIZONA IS LISTED AS A SPEED TRAP. EVERY PUBLIC PAVED ROAD. What in the heck are they thinking?

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Holy Moses Chopin you better bring your check book!!!!

·
Registered
455 Posts
Please take notice. I was on the AAA website today. THE ENTIRE STATE OF ARIZONA IS LISTED AS A SPEED TRAP. EVERY PUBLIC PAVED ROAD.

What in the heck are they thinking?

Maybe an attempt to lessen traffic fatalities since speeding is the number one cause. :eek:

·
Registered
741 Posts
Oh my God! Stay indoors and don't drive your bikes. Come on, get out and ride.

·
Premium Member
23,771 Posts
I am always on high, high, high, alert when riding in the Phoenix area. As a matter of fact, the helmet doesn't come off until I'm out of town. It's the wild west out there . As I stay on the western fringe of Phoenix, I have quick access to the " open " highway. There are, however, some great ride on the east side of town and sometimes you just have to bite the bullet and get on the 101 Loop.

·
Super Moderator
15,238 Posts
and thats the beauty of living in michigan, no speeding tickets. too many pot holes to go that fast :)

·
Registered
44 Posts
Seems to be working

Not sure if enforcing speed limits, or something else they are doing...but, according to the stats, it seems to be working. Personally, when I get on the bike, I try not to be in a hurry...I want to enjoy the journey. Keep it under the speed limit and you will be okay.

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
I could say something like"speed kills ride a barley" but that's just wrong LOL. Really, it's the absolute fairest form of taxation, totally voluntary; don't speed, don't pay the tax. I have to be very careful when I go into BC, the limits are lower ther than Alberta, and the Gendarmes are more strict too. Makes me exercise my self control.

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
The scary thing is my sweety loves to go fast so no rear speed adjustments needed LMAO!!!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts