Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What spark plug would you recommend for the 1998 1500 SE for the best overall performance ? Thanks gentlemen

·
Super Moderator
9,853 Posts

·
Super Moderator
15,240 Posts
i only use ngk or nd plugs in any of my bikes

·
Super Moderator
11,803 Posts
I use anything but NGK. I have had bad experiences with them.

·
Super Moderator
15,240 Posts

·
Super Moderator
11,803 Posts

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
Has anybody tried the iridium plugs in a Wing? I'm switching to them in my RC next year.

·
Premium Member
17,147 Posts
Has anybody tried the iridium plugs in a Wing? I'm switching to them in my RC next year.
Haven't tried them, not very adventurous still using NGK's kind of like my tires, find something that works, I stck with it. Might try another table saw :eek:

·
Super Moderator
28,448 Posts
I'm with you nubs(UGHHH! I can't believe I went there). If it ain't broke why fix it.

·
Premium Member
17,147 Posts
I'm with you nubs(UGHHH! I can't believe I went there). If it ain't broke why fix it.
WWhhooaa There big fella, was that bit of painfull humor directed at me:(
Question: have you tried the bag out yet:D

·
Super Moderator
28,448 Posts
Question: have you tried the bag out yet
I have not but it's in the Nighthawk side bag.:D

·
Registered
53 Posts
Spark Plug

What spark plug would you recommend for the 1998 1500 SE for the best overall performance ? Thanks gentlemen
Hi mate i ahd a 1100 asp and number 3 kept stoping from sparking on my way to the coast i spoke to a Bike Mech he said to put SPITFIRE Plug,s in so i did number 3 never stopped again they cost about $19 each Australian but they are Garenteed for 100,000 plus give them a try i got better fuel burning faster take off in general the bike went much better it flew hope this help,s mate Cheer,s from down under.:rolleyes:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts