Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for riding buddies around this area. Most of the rides/beer runs are all Harley riders and I don't really care to ride with guys who have stopped by 6 bars and drank at each one or suck Harley fumes for miles. I know this sounds like a stereotype, buy my own brother and his buddies fits it well. I don't have anything against beer or Harley's but just looking for like minded peropl who want to ride farther than stop sign to stop sign.

·
Super Moderator
15,240 Posts
where are you in sw ohio

·
Super Moderator
15,240 Posts
see thats good info for ohio riders to know. sw ohio covers a lot of area

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
see thats good info for ohio riders to know. sw ohio covers a lot of area
So do I! Ok miles as well as square feet. Being in the corner of the state lets me go to KY or IN where riding is a little more interesting. My GWRRA chapter is full of nice people but most are 30+ years older than I and I feel like I just don't fit in with their tight nit group. They wonder why they are not getting more members. I am looking into another chapter which is bigger but the meeting are well over an hour away and are in the evenings. Where I live, that is a long ride throught bugs that can knock you off your ride. Now being a 01FFL dealer, it would be sweet to find guys who ride and shoot :D I know there are a lot of guys who do both or at least carry while they ride.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts