Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I installed the HONPDSDR iPod kit on my GL1800 toward the end of last season, but never had the chance to see what happens when my iPhone 4 receives a call (always used my trusted iPod). I know (?) that the iPhone 4 won't be charged, due to the difference in pin arrangements on the plug, but will it answer calls? And if so, how (or better with which button) do I answer and hang up a call?

Any experience on the topic out there?

Thanks!

·
Administrator
26,266 Posts
Sorry, can't help on the I-phone question, can only offer this advice. I look at my bike the same way as I look at a golf course: both are "cellular free" zones. If I'm riding or playing, I'm cell incommunicado until a rest stop or my game is over. On the bike it's for safety (don't need the distraction); on the course it's piece of mind (still don't need the distraction):D.

·
Premium Member
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks budoka ... I may not play golf, but basically agree on the cellular free zone, which is why I've been listening to my iPod instead of my iPhone up to now. However, there are cases where it may be necessary to be reachable. I'm asking for those cases... :rolleyes:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts