Honda Goldwing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently picked up a nice one owner 06 GL1800 that had 26K on the clock. I had a 76 wing about 30 years ago and I completely forgot how fun they are to ride. I have been riding BMW adventure bikes for the last few decades and this wing by far is the heaviest bike I have ever owned and I an still getting used to maneuvering this beautiful beast.

·
Super Moderator
9,995 Posts
Congrats on your new 2u Wing and welcome to the GWOF from Ne Pa. Get some practice time in the saddle and enjoy the forum.

·
Registered
3,056 Posts
Welcome from the northern tier of PA. Enjoy the forum and ride safe.

·
Super Moderator
12,270 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum.
Congrats on the Wing.

·
Registered
7,578 Posts
Welcome to the forum. We would love to see a photo of your Wing.

Reactions: Luv2fish

·
Administrator
15,289 Posts
Welcome to you from Mississippi. They are fun to ride. Really a sport bike hiding under a bunch of plastic. Enjoy the ride.

·
Registered
835 Posts
After a little while you won’t notice. Welcome home. Mine is a2015 but I also am working on a 75 and I have a 77 with a sidecar. Great machines.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
After a little while you won’t notice. Welcome home. Mine is a2015 but I also am working on a 75 and I have a 77 with a sidecar. Great machines.
I traded a pistol to my 1st one...a 76 that I changed the oil and plugs on and then took it on a 4000 mile camping trip out west, 30 years ago...

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
Beautiful bike, wishing you miles of smiles.😁

·
Registered
315 Posts
Great looking bike, welcome to the forum from Tucson, Az.

·
Registered
835 Posts
My pucker-factor test is my 3000ft gravel drive and I am slowly becoming more comfortable on it :)
My drive is about 600 ft. Wife rides and no way could we do gravel. Both of us hate it. 3000 ft is a different story. Hope it isn’t also at a 45 deg angle like some of the drives up there.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts