Honda Goldwing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Reluctant sale of my 2012 Honda Goldwing it has 5700 miles on it comes with all my riding gear, Helmets Leather Jackets, Rain Gear etc.
It has been garage kept with stable throughout the fuel system with semi weekly start ups It will need some air in the tires as it has been sitting since 07-2012. Its Black and Silver no Navigation or ABS.
Loosing job Soon and I can not afford or ride my Wing Due to a bad back and neck.
I am not looking for a handout just a Fair transaction Thanks
PM to work out the details.

·
Premium Member
11,279 Posts
I am also sorry you have to sell your bike. I hope your health improves as the new year progresess.

·
Premium Member
7,508 Posts
It's a sad day to see a mate having to part with his ride and to be down on his health. Our prayers and love go out to you brother.

Dan and Debra

·
Premium Member
7,122 Posts
It has been a tough time for you pal......I hope things turn around

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Super Moderator
7,602 Posts
I'll pray for you and for things to get better.
Not a fan of seeing people sell the stuff they enjoy.

·
Premium Member
3,596 Posts
KN, I hated reading this. But know that you have a lot friends here who are not only able and willing to help in any way, but WANT to help in every way. I'm not talking about offering handouts, but rather hands of friendship and brotherhood. PM us individually if you need to, but don't be too stubborn to tell us what you need.

Take care and stay in touch.

·
Premium Member
1,129 Posts
Hope your health and situation take a turn for the better soon.

·
Super Moderator
15,158 Posts
don't go abandoning the forum, you've got friends her
i know from my own experince about neck problems, i've never had surgery though
sorry you have to sell your wing, its a beauty

·
Registered
2,757 Posts
KN. I'm new here but I already have friends I ain't met it rose with. We're family. If you need something, holler at your buddies on here. But hey, you're a mechanic. You can fix anything. Find something that doesn't tax your back too bad and start you're own business. Plus I actually know of some jobs in gas pipeline processing facilities if your back gets better. Sorry to hear your down right now, but from the looks if your profile you'll have another bike in no time. Hang in there. God doesn't close a door without opening a window. Keep the faith man! Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motorcycle Motor vehicle . Not mine but you could build ya one. Just think its a cool idea.

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks for all the positive thoughts and prayers and offers for help
I will be fine after my last surgery it left me with less than 50 percent range of motion
So I just don't feel I can safely ride. I am not in dire straights I just need to sell my Bike before I am tempted to hop on it.
Thanks again my friends Kevin

·
Super Moderator
12,266 Posts
I'm very sorry to hear that you need to sell. Ours prayers will be with you for a full recovery.

·
Super Moderator
9,993 Posts
Partings are very hard. Sorry you have to sell the Wing. Hope you get a good price and the Wing gets a good home..

·
Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks again everyone, I would like my bike to go to a member or at least a friend
of the forum. To make it a better deal for some one. I will match their first payment so the balance gets knocked down a little. I only need payoff for my Wing its a great deal on a like new 2012 wing and don't forget all the extras. pictures to come when I get some time.

·
Premium Member
8,001 Posts
Hi Kevin,

Well, I'm glad to hear that you survived your neck surgery!:)

I'm sorry that you have to sell your Wing. It's a decision we'll all have to make at some point (or others will make for us:eek:.) Not safe=no fun.

Thanks for generously sharing your extensive knowledge with all of us here.

Heal fully and then, perhaps, get another Wing!

Kevin

·
Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
If someone decides they need my Wing I will match to first two payments to help knock down the balance some.
I went to the doctor and they ran some test, they now.want to change out the hardware in my lower back and fix the carpel tunnel in both my hands and wrist
and to top it off they are now claiming I have Diabetic Neuropathy.
I really am not liking Doctors at the.moment. no offense to and Wing riding Doctors out there.LOL

·
Registered
112 Posts
Trade it in on a Can AM cause a one arm monkey can drive one of them, totally automatic if you want.

·
Premium Member
24,648 Posts
Wow, sorry to hear this Kevin. We were all concerned about you for the last while and while this isn't the greatest news, it's good you brought us up to speed. Hopefully the sale of the Wing goes well and then you can get on with other things in your work/personal life. There's always a solution so keep the faith. Remember that you always have a family here to reach out to, Wing or no Wing!

·
Premium Member
592 Posts
Doc told me due to health I could no longer ride , wife triked my bike to suprise me after 5 months in the hospital ...hey it may have three but I still ride and now I have a passenger who feels safer (my wife ) with love all things can be done .
Bill

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.