Honda Goldwing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pick up the new red head mistress this Friday. 2012 Goldwing ABS. Looking forward riding the best of the best. This is bike number 5 since starting to ride at age 14. Keeping a 2009 Yamaha 650 Silverado for now. She is a sweet ride, but not the ultimate tourer.

·
Administrator
29,020 Posts
I'm sure your mistress will be a good thing. .......Did I just say that?

·
Registered
6,713 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Pa. enjoy your new Wing and ride safe.

·
Super Moderator
10,004 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congrats on the brand new Wing. Wow, a 2012... Be sure to post some pics for us to review. Enjoy the forum and ride safe...

·
Super Moderator
15,167 Posts
hello dinstar, welcome to GWOF and congrats on getting the new wing

·
Premium Member
24,630 Posts
Huge atta boy dinstar, and welcome to the fourms. Yes post pics of that baby, I'm going to see one just like it tomorrow (just to look, honest;)). Of course we expect a full review once you get your new machine:D

·
Administrator
29,020 Posts
dinstar, I don't get manufactures anymore. No Toolkit huh? I know some cages don't come with spare tires anymore either. They give you a little compressor kit & fix a flat. Seems crazy. I understand the need to cut costs, but the thing that eats at my common sense is they will spend research money to save some & develop a lower grade product.:confused:

Sorry for the rant on your thread & don't mean to steal your thunder. Your Red machine is a beauty & it's owners look thrilled. Ride Safe & enjoy.

Oh 1 more thing, Your poor Wing looks sad on that trailer. Let's try to not do that anymore, Huh?:D

·
Super Moderator
12,270 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum.
Hopefully that is the last time it ever needs to be on a trailer.
I think the reason for no tool kit is there is no way to get to anything easily to work on it anyway!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.