Honda Goldwing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
1 Posts
Greetings all!

My name is James and I'm from Northern Kentucky. I'm right now in the middle of my hunt for a late 1990s model goldwing, something from the 1995 year forward is where I'm concentrating my search. We are downsizing cars and the time has finally arrived that I get my dream bike! Looking forward to spending time with everyone on the forum, happy trails to all!

James Smith

·
Premium Member
333 Posts
Welcome to the forum and good luck on your search in fact wingit95 has a nice looking low mileage 1500 for sale right now. Your in Kentucky wingit 95 is in Florida.......no hill for a climber!!

·
Registered
674 Posts
Welcome and good luck

·
Premium Member
7,120 Posts
I will riding through Northern Ky. next week. We could have ridden together. Good Luck

·
Premium Member
5,432 Posts
Welcome to GWOF from Maryland

·
Super Moderator
15,162 Posts
hello cousin james, welcome to GWOF and good luck with your search

·
Banned
15 Posts
From one newbie to another - welcome. Good luck in your search. There are a lot of low mileage models out there at reasonable prices. One thing you can be sure of - Whatever you choose, you'll be happy. IMHO, nothing comes close to a Goldwing, and you'll find a wealth of information and help here; I know I have.:D

·
Super Moderator
10,000 Posts
Welcome to the forum from the Keystone state and good luck on your search for the perfect Wing. Ride safe and enjoy the forum...

·
Premium Member
7,988 Posts
Welcome to the GWOF! Glad to have you join us. Enjoy the hunt, and when you find one that calls your name, you're in for some REAL fun!

·
Premium Member
636 Posts
Welcome to the Forum from Central Washington. Great bunch here and lots of Information. Ride Safe.

·
Administrator
29,009 Posts
Welcome from the Keystone of our nation on this very special Day in our history.

As others have alluded, search, look, sit on, ride, & you'll be surprised taht when you find the special one you'll know it. Good Luck.

·
Premium Member
24,638 Posts
Welcome and good luck in your search.

·
Super Moderator
7,608 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum.
Good luck in your search for the perfect Wing.

·
Super Moderator
12,266 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.