·
Super Moderator
12,266 Posts
The link doesn't work for me. :(

·
Premium Member
1,880 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Soooo very sorry...I fixed it! :D Dont know the fella or the story. Just hope is is ok..His bike is toast! :eek:

·
Premium Member
7,120 Posts
I got it..Geez!!!..That is a DI-RECT result of looking at the camera too long. Wonder how those camo pants did against road rash.

Don't tell Angie, but the ejection photo looked familiar.:eek:

·
Premium Member
1,880 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I got it..Geez!!!..That is a DI-RECT result of looking at the camera too long. Wonder how those camo pants did against road rash.

Don't tell Angie, but the ejection photo looked familiar.:eek:
She said she didnt want to look at it. She did but with some regret. I will be sure and to keep that one to myself!
I wasnt there and this is strictly being a MMQB. I think he could have made it out of it. If you look at his head he is fixated on the vette. I understand that I wasnt there so it is what it is.

·
Premium Member
7,120 Posts
I wasnt there and this is strictly being a MMQB. I think he could have made it out of it. If you look at his head he is fixated on the vette. I understand that I wasnt there so it is what it is.
Thought the same thing. He just gave up and panicked.

·
Super Moderator
12,266 Posts
It looks to me like he leaned too far, hit metal and it threw him back upright.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Looks like he turned his handlebars to the right instead of counter steering. ( turning the bars to the left to go right.) As you can see he was leaned to the right going into the curve but then suddenly became verticle. I have seen this done several times by new riders. You have to counter steer to keep that bike in the curve. It has to be automatic.

Michaelj

·
Premium Member
7,120 Posts
That's why I gave the camera guy a one finger salute. I was busy at the moment
Notice where your head was. Looking into the turn....
That guy went from the camera to "Oh Sh#t!!!":eek:. His eyes never left the Vette.

·
Administrator
15,302 Posts
Notice where your head was. Looking into the turn....
That guy went from the camera to "Oh Sh#t!!!":eek:. His eyes never left the Vette.
That's what I saw. Darn shame and I hope he wasn't hurt too bad.

·
Premium Member
24,638 Posts
The fixation part is worth mentioning again. When I'm teaching my students about sparring and competing and they can't figure out why they keep getting hit, it's because they're fixating on the other guy's fist(s)/feet. Stare at someting long enough or at the wrong time and yer gonna wear it!:eek:

·
Administrator
29,009 Posts
One of those Wish you could take it back moments.

Bet he won't worry where the pictures are being taking from again.:eek::D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts