Honda Goldwing Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
23,771 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The 06 1300VTX(C) has a new owner as of today. $4,600.00 out the driveway. I hope they are both as happy together as we were . We had 17,000 miles together. fossil, your check is in the mail.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
28,446 Posts
Congrats to you Lee. Now you can get Mz Vickie to spring for some new Headsets & start riding with you.:D Perkins will do no check needed.;)

That was one sweet ride that VTX.

·
Premium Member
23,771 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Perkins it is. My local VTX riding buddy Art and I want to do a Gettysburg ride soon. Looking to have something going the weekend after next. If I'm comming up to PA you and Charlie will be notified. Please print this message to receive one free breakfast at Perkins and all the decaf coffee you can stand.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
9,851 Posts
Nice bike.. Looks like somebody got a great deal and a great bike. Let me know when your comming to Pa..

·
Registered
2,835 Posts
Nice looking bike and sounds like a great price for the buyer

·
Premium Member
23,771 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nice bike.. Looks like somebody got a great deal and a great bike. Let me know when your comming to Pa..
She was all spit polished for the 911 Pentagon ride here last year. This next weekend will be a wash out because the ' friend " move is down to crunch time. By the following weekend I'll be ready to get out of town for a day. Always like heading up to PA, the food is so-so but the locals are great. Weather permitting, that's my plan so far. Stay tuned. With my backrest and cup holder I could ride forever.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.